Sunday, December 7, 2008

Standing Up!

Myls is letting go of the furniture now and standing on her own for a few seconds! :o) She could do it longer, but we think she realizes what she's doing and second guesses herself. She's also really into kissing people, especially her daddy. Just know that her kisses are open mouthed and with tongue--you must also watch out, she'll bite too. She was kissing me last night and bit my bottom lip so hard I got tears in my eyes. May have a problem with her biting people, please, please, please, just let it be a phase! :o)

Syd is such a sweet girl. She has been super cuddly with her mommy this week. She is so excited for Christmas. She keeps telling us she wants a "pee pee doll." I mean really... she says it EVERY time we ask. I know it won't keep her attention and I don't want some silly doll making wet spots on my floor! Must find something that I can claim is a pee pee doll though, since it also is a $60 doll! Thoughts anyone? ha ha ha! Next time you see her, ask her to rap "Jesus Love Me." The FUNNIEST thing. She's such a fun kiddo. She also drew her first person this week. She has done the smiley face thing, but no arms, legs, etc. BUT this time she did! It was on a letter "b" worksheet we were doing. I told her Bubba began with "B" and she drew him beside the boat. I of course then had her draw pics of everyone. The funniest though was our cat, Allie, who looked more like a spider or amoeba than anything. She drew 1 leg, then 2 legs, then 3 legs, then 4 legs for a 10 legged cat. Those worksheets too are such a fun thing for her now. She loves to trace the letters, match, do the dot to dots, etc. She is left handed, like her cousin Say-day. :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caydence wants the "baby that goes potty" doll too, that is all she talks about, and I say NO WAY it is too gross....hopefully she forgets about it soon! haha!