Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Art & Babbles

Sydney painted pictures for her room yesterday. She had such a fun time. I love watching her think about what she's going to paint. She was obsessed with the red and thought it was funny that it looked red in the container and pink on the canvas. She even learned that red and blue make purple. We are going to do more experiments to find out what colors do when they are mixed together. Hope at least one of my girls loves art as much as I do. The first picture was a red cloud with rain drops. The drops were her favorite. The next picture was a lime green sun, tree and camel. That girl can be so random, it makes me laugh. Reminds me a ton of Kenny with being so random and silly.

Red Cloud With Raindrops


Sun, Tree and Camel



Mylie is into EVERYTHING these days. She started "talking" to me yesterday. It sounds like she's trying to say whole sentences. Ma-ma and Bubba still are her top picks word wise. Da-da makes an occasional appearance. Poor Kenny, but Syd was always ALL about her Daddy, it's only fair! I think she's trying to say "hey" now too. When she wakes up, she says it almost everytime I walk into the room. She is crawling all over the place, learned to open cabinets, and is pulling up and cruising the furniture. She stays under my feet most of the day and is always grabbing my pants trying to get me to stop. She's doing a silly thing where while she crawls she hums. Funny funny girl! Hope to have a new tooth or 2 in the next week. Hoping it will close in her "Madonna/Letterman gap!" I love that crooked little grin!

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

Yay for blogging! ;) Now more uploading! haha! I love the background! Looks familiar! Its the best one, though, right?

Leak Family said...

Yep, best background! I will never leave the polka dots behind! ha ha!