Monday, November 17, 2008

Triples Update...

Pictures of my stuff: all of the stuff from this past triples is mixed in. This was all accumulated over 3 rounds of triples. And doesn't include the bathroom stuff or the medicine. :o)
Garage Stuff 1
Garage Stuff 2
(The 16 rolls of paper towels are spread out everywhere, most not in pics)

Laundry Room--now a pantry, ha ha!

(23 boxes of Pillsbury brownies/cake mixes, 18 boxes of Hamburger Helper, 20 tubs of icing, 23 boxes of pasta, 16 bags of cookie mix, and as you can see a TON more.)

Over the Stove

(8 boxes of Tea bags, 12 Eagle Brands, 6 chocolate chips, 2 bags of brown sugar, 2 bags of powdered sugar and more)

Garage Stuff 3

Not naming this time, ha ha



Yeah, I know it was a week and a half ago... BUT figured I'd post the totals and some of the stuff I bought....

Bloom: Spent $39.36 Save $157.23
This included: 5 things of chicken, 5 packs of Vanity Fair Plates, 8 Wet Ones tubs, lots of Pop Tarts, and TONS more.

Harris Teeter: Spent $119.43 Saved $349.91
This included: 1 box of Pampers (normal price $29.99), 6 packs of Wipes Refills (normally $8.89 each) 1 bottle of my favorite Riesling - as a treat, 10 jars of pasta sauce (48oz), 6 bottles of Downy fabric softener, 4 lbs of grapes, and again TONS more.

I spent more than planned, BUT we won't be buying a good bit of things (especially wipes, pasta sauce and fabric softener) for a LONG time! :o) I LOVE Triple Days!! I need to take pics of my shelves, etc. I can't believe how much I got for so little! :o)

OH, and K Mart! (They do super doubles!) Spent: $16,54 Saved: $85.74! Got Syd some of her GoodNights Pullups in there too! :o)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Okay, I'm really going to need you to tell me where I can get into this. We don't have Harris Teeter but we have Food Lion and Winn Dixie. And we also have Kmart. I need to know the ins and outs of tripples!!!

Leak Family said...

I will show you! :o) Go to the coupon site I have posted on here until I see you next! :o) ALL K Marts are doubling again next week I think. They'll double coupons up to $2 so potentially $4 off!! FUN stuff! :o) Also, if you have a CVS there, I LOVE CVS deals! :o)

Leak Family said...

And I'll be glad to answer ANY questions you have! :o) Just call me or send me a message or email.

Anonymous said...

When are all the kmarts doubling again Heather? And where are your pictures?! I need to SEE the loot LOL!!
Great job really!! You know I totally love getting free stuff/cheap stuff too! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love the pics!! :)

Laura said...

Thanks! I will do that and jump on the bandwagon! Da-doo!