Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm strong Daddy and Miss Eater Much.


Thursdays are Syd's preschool days. She was able to take Teddi, so she was super happy! On the way to school, she had her first "don't want to go to school moment." We had gotten to the intersection close to my parent's house and Syd decided her and Teddi didn't want to go to school -- but to Bubba and Judu's. "Me and Teddi want to go see Bubba and Judu, Mommy!!" Poor girl! When I went to pick her up, she was super happy and ready to visit Maw Maw. Didn't want to leave, that's for sure! Tonight she told Kenny that she is strong because she can drink Mt Dew and Pepsi. Hmmm... then I know a couple of people who should be body builders. ha ha! (Thanks to Maw Maw for a WHOLE Pepsi to herself!) She got ready for bed all by herself tonight. It was super cute! Everything was great except for the backwards pants, ha ha! No way could I turn them around! Earned herself a treat! She's growing up WAY too fast, that's for sure! She's working hard on writing her name, my little lefty.



2 of Syd's favorite things: Teddi and her Big Wheel


Myls went shopping with me while Syd was a school. What a good girl! She even told a lady "bye bye." (Right after she walked away of course!) She is juicier than ever, I tried to keep bibs on her all day. Come on teeth! At Maw Maw's she tried to walk! Let go of the sofa to walk to her. It was an awesome try! It won't be long! We went to Cracker Barrel for dinner, that little girl ATE some food. More than Syd and pretty sure more than me. She LOVED the dumplings. That full belly made a super happy girl the rest of the night. The waitress couldn't believe she's only 9.5 mos! She just doesn't seem that big to me. We went to Concord Mills too. Myls rode behind her sis, she loved trying to grab her hair. Syd was such a sweet sissie making Myls laugh. Too cute! My funny kiddos!

0 comments: