Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Wow! It sure has been a cold day!! Syd went to preschool today. She came home singing the "Hokey Dokey." You will NOT convince her that it's actually Pokey, she'll have none of that! ha ha! Myls and I hung out this morning. She is growling at everyone and everything. Really, my sweet little girl growls. Funny! None of us woke up this morning in a happy mood but by the time afternoon nap was over everyone seemed to be much better. I took a power nap, so I was better too. Thank goodness for naps! Syd loves to climb in Myls' crib and play now. She doesn't understand that she shouldn't wake her up to play. Syd just loves her playing with her so much though, and the look on Myls' face when Syd is around is priceless. I hope that they always play so good together, but know I'm due for some fights, ha ha!

We went to my parent's for dinner. Both girls STUFFED themselves! Bubba had bought a black bear to go with Syd's Teddi. He dressed him up and everything. His name is Camden Ryan, both girls' middle names. I am going to call him CR. He's in the bed with Syd and Teddi now. As much as I dislike stuffed animals invading my house, Syd loves them. I am just glad it's not Barbies! ha ha ha ha!! Gosh, I know there will be some, but I don't like them.

Kenny has been working his butt off. I hate it. Really, it's just not the same. We miss him so much! Can't wait until he's able to put that junk down, that's for sure. Anyone have an idea how we can win the lottery?

0 comments: