Monday, November 17, 2008

Writing and Giggles!

Syd is writing the letter "S" now!! "Up and around, down town!" is what I say when I show her. So, when I heard her saying it from the other room, I knew she did it all by herself today without me doing it first! :o) Fun stuff! she's learning other letters, and "O" is always the letter of choice. It's also the start of her happy faces, sunshines, doggies, etc. You never know if it's simply an "O" or a circle unless she adds stuff. She is also learning to sing some Christmas songs. Away In A Manger is her favorite, followed by Jingle Bells.



Myls is still EVERYWHERE. She's such a happy kid though! She always finds a way to make herself and others giggle. Hope she keeps that as she gets older! Silly girl. I think she's going through another growth spurt... I can't believe she's wearing 18 mos and even 2T's already. I know, I shouldn't be surprised since Syd did that too, but WOW! Myls REFUSES to walk, she wants to crawl! Kenny and I have tried to get her walking between the 2 of us, but she just sits back down, crawls and laughs. Booger head!


Last night was our normal Sunday night at my parent's. Both girls just love their Bubba and Judu. Between Myls' "Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh" all of the way home and Syd crying when she leaves and wanting to call them all of the time, you can MORE than tell. :o) Tonight, is dinner at home and some major cleaning. This house is a WRECK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: