Saturday, August 8, 2009

August....

I WILL get back into blogging. So, no more nonsense, here we go.

It has been my month of cleaning out and reorganization. I'm not really organized most of the time, but am working on it. This house is way too tiny. We keep filling up bags and bags of stuff to go to Goodwill. It feels to AWESOME to get things OUT. As for my favorite jeans, that I'll never wear again, I'm truly mourning. IKEA has been my friend when it has come to these projects. I'm sure that they see me coming and dollar signs instantly pop up in their heads.

I have also been crazy back into couponing. This week I went to BiLo and spent $24ish and am getting back $60 in rebates from those purchases!!! CRAZY!! I'm going back on Monday to do it some more! :o) I LOVE saving money! I also am hoping to do some classes for the people who want to learn. I really enjoy helpping others to save.

Now, as for my kiddos. Syd will be 4 in 2 weeks. What in the world?! How did that happen? She's such a helpful girl these days, especially with Myls. She's got some news she wants to share with the world, I'll post that tomorrow night when I can upload pics! She will be going to preschool 3 days a week and wants to do gymnastics and "walk on the balance beam and swing on the bars." Myls is my little dare devil. As I type she is on the ottoman flinging herself backwards onto the sofa. "un, twoooo, eeeeeee" She has started talking like crazy and imitates often so watch what you say! ha!

As for my Kenny, he works way too hard. We appreciate it so much! Being able to be a stay at home mommy is the best job in the world. :o)

0 comments: